11570 Regency Square Ct APT 5, Cincinnati, OH 452312 beds, 2 baths, 920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1992
- 137 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $173
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $86,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: 1391154
- Finished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 5100021041000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 34287875
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11570 Regency Square Court APT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45231, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68% higher than in Pleasant Run, and 189.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pleasant Run.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45231 home values.
Nearby Schools in Pleasant Run
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292