11577 Bryn Mawr Ave, Loma Linda, CA 923544 beds, 2 baths, 1,691 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
East Loma Linda close to VA Hospital.Byrn Mawr Grade School, Tennis Courts, Dog Park and South Redlands. Lots of Potential.
Do people really live longer in Loma LInda because of its Famous Blue Zone Identification or is it because it is a small close knit caring community?
Many People Prefer Loma Linda because of it's the community which provides opportunities for a healthy lifestyle and fufilling spiritual life.
- Lot: 10,585 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $201
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 651 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,691 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 0293301080000
- Zillow Home ID: 17372176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11577 Bryn Mawr Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92354, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% greater than in Loma Linda, and 25.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92354 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loma Linda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92354 home values.
- 11591 Bryn Mawr Ave Loma Linda, CA$378K431,987
- 11561 Bryn Mawr Ave Loma Linda, CA$339K32.51,599
- 11572 Pembroke Ave Loma Linda, CA$343K32.51,599
- 11584 Pembroke Ave Loma Linda, CA$365K32.51,995
- 11560 Pembroke Ave Loma Linda, CA$324K321,413
- 26139 Picton Ave Loma Linda, CA$373K431,987
- 26092 Hinckley St Loma Linda, CA$318K321,357
- 26091 Gardner St Loma Linda, CA$269K421,200
- 26110 Windsor Dr Loma Linda, CA$390K42.52,342
- 26120 Windsor Dr Loma Linda, CA$339K32.51,785
- 11539 Bryn Mawr Ave Loma Linda, CA$372K421,691
- 26134 Windsor Dr Loma Linda, CA$408K53.52,665
- 26082 Hinckley St Loma Linda, CA$337K421,644
- 26081 Gardner St Loma Linda, CA$330K432,028
- Pembroke Ave Loma Linda, CA$366K421,691
- 11538 Pembroke Ave Loma Linda, CA$342K32.51,599
- 26149 Picton Ave Loma Linda, CA$319K32.51,599
- 26091 Hinckley St Loma Linda, CA$389K432,154
- 26140 Windsor Dr Loma Linda, CA$359K432,009
- 11571 Pembroke Ave Loma Linda, CA$333K32.51,599
Nearby Schools in Loma Linda
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292