1158 Bennington Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 940873 beds, 2 baths, 1,738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,113 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,188,000
- Price/sqft: $684
- Parking: 378 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,738 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 19818051
- Zillow Home ID: 19537206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1158 Bennington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the De Anza market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% lower than in Sunnyvale, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help De Anza home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or De Anza home values.
- 1152 Bennington Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.27M321,576
- 1164 Bennington Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.66M532,315
- 1157 Parkington Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.25M321,473
- 1151 Parkington Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.14M321,402
- 1163 Parkington Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.31M321,910
- 1146 Bennington Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.16M321,420
- 1170 Bennington Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.22M63.52,246
- 1145 Parkington Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.25M321,617
- 756 Citron Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.38M431,904
- 1157 Bennington Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.14M321,272
- 1169 Parkington Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.73M442,605
- 1151 Bennington Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.32M321,590
- 1140 Bennington Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.22M321,738
- 1139 Parkington Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.02M321,210
- 750 Citron Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.35M321,737
- 1145 Bennington Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.23M321,713
- 788 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.42M632,422
- 1152 Parkington Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.22M42.51,577
- 794 S Bernardo Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.41M431,964
- 1158 Parkington Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.43M52.52,158
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!