This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,888 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Views: 715 all time views
- HOA Fee: $11/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $118,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Concrete
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Bedrooms: Split Bedrooms
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Parking Facilities: 2 Car Garage
- Lot Description: Regular Lot
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Road Surface: Asphalt Road
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Kitchen: Pantry - Closet
- Additional Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Additional Rooms: Util. (inside)
- Style: Ranch
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Additional Rooms: Separate Living Room
- Misc Exterior: Detached Shed
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Interior Amenities: Ceramic Tile
- Interior Amenities: Wood Floors
- Misc Exterior: Motion Lighting
- Major Appliances: Disposer
- Approx Parcel Size: 4 Acre
- Parking Facilities: Concrete
- Additional Rooms: Office
- Road Frontage: City Street
- Structure: Brick (Other)
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Possible Financing: Will Consider VA
- Association Fee: Y
- Additional Equipment: Security Sys.-Owned
- Interior Amenities: Unfurnished
- Misc Exterior: Landscape Lighting
- Fencing: Fenced Rear
- Bath: Whrlpool
- Misc Exterior: Equipment Shed
- Forced Air
- Misc Exterior: Restrictns
- Misc Exterior: Mandatory Fees
- Possible Financing: FHA203K
- Additional Equipment: Fire Sprinkler
- Stories: 1 Story
- Assoc Fee Freq: Annually
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,946 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 0442800360
- Zillow Home ID: 44455550
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-157K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Biscayne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.7% greater than in Jacksonville, and 423.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Biscayne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Biscayne home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.