1159 N Chester Ave, Pasadena, CA 911043 beds, 2 baths, 1,842 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
A little more about Bungalow Heaven.......the American Planning Association has named it among its 2009 list of America's Top 10 Great Places - the only one in California. Bungalow Heaven has been hailed as one of the best neighborhoods in the nation by Sunset Magazine for its architecture, its own park, and most importantly, its people that care for their homes and their neighbors. As they say in Bungalow Heaven....."Come for the architecture, stay for the people. "
Sold with a Home Warranty, Termite Clearance, and City Occupancy Clearance!
More Bungalow Heaven homes coming!
Send me an email to be on the very popular email list of all Bungalow Heaven activity. I not only sell a lot of homes in Bungalow Heaven, I also live in Bungalow Heaven!
Call me for a private showing at 626.796.4100. Also see the historical biography, the layout, and other info at www.1159NorthChester.com. Selling? Make sure your broker does what I do for fantastic results.
Bungalow Heaven was the first neighborhood Historic District in Pasadena. It consists of approximately 800 families living in mainly Craftsman style bungalows built in the early 1900's. The area is well known throughout the Craftsman Architectural Style community. Each year the association opens 6 to 8 houses for viewing during our annual house tour in April. The streets are lined with mature trees that arch over the roadways.
- Lot: 7,921 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $575,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,842 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1931
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 5741018028
- Zillow Home ID: 20871740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1159 N Chester Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% lower than in Pasadena, and 74% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Central home values.
- 1167 N Chester Ave Pasadena, CA$891K31.51,722
- 1151 N Chester Ave Pasadena, CA$672K321,396
- 1175 N Chester Ave Pasadena, CA$737K221,572
- 1141 N Chester Ave Pasadena, CA$955K421,918
- 1185 N Chester Ave Pasadena, CA$741K311,564
- 1133 N Chester Ave Pasadena, CA$697K311,482
- 1156 N Michigan Ave Pasadena, CA$696K321,457
- 1166 N Michigan Ave Pasadena, CA$730K321,580
- 1150 N Michigan Ave Pasadena, CA$677K211,240
- 1172 N Michigan Ave Pasadena, CA$741K321,547
- 1142 N Michigan Ave Pasadena, CA$872K421,883
- 1195 N Chester Ave Pasadena, CA$914K522,228
- 1125 N Chester Ave Pasadena, CA$679K321,400
- 1182 N Michigan Ave Pasadena, CA$798K311,512
- 1140 N Michigan Ave Pasadena, CA$985K442,416
- 1190 N Michigan Ave Pasadena, CA$780K321,524
- 1160 N Chester Ave Pasadena, CA$837K421,559
- 1115 N Chester Ave Pasadena, CA$966K432,133
- 1168 N Chester Ave Pasadena, CA$974K322,080
- 1150 N Chester Ave Pasadena, CA$1.58M322,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292