- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 283 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $120,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 201410115
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 8 spaces, 324 sqft
- Age Description \ Actual, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ Chair Rail, AMENITIES \ Crown Molding, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, ATTIC \ Full, ATTIC \ Walk-Up, BASEMENT \ Finished Area, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Schenectady, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Schenectady, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, County \ Schenectady, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Detached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Radiator, HEAT SYSTEM \ Steam, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 7, LAUNDRY \ Basement, Living Rm Fireplace Type \ Fire Place - Wood, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Treed/Wooded, Master Bath \ None, MASTER BEDROOM \ First Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Schenectady, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ Corporate Owner, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Sub Area \ Schenectady City - Union Street/, Swis Code \ 421500, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,952 sqft
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 42150004007700010690000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32465348
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-118K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12308 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Schenectady as a whole. Among 12308 homes, this home is 17.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12308, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7% less than in Schenectady, and 220.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 12308 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schenectady.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12308 home values.
|1157 Phoenix Ave Schenectady, NY||$109K||4||1||1,754|
|1165 Phoenix Ave Schenectady, NY||$114K||4||1.5||1,857|
|1155 Phoenix Ave Schenectady, NY||$107K||3||2||1,860|
|1169 Phoenix Ave Schenectady, NY||$114K||4||1.5||1,934|
|1174 Ardsley Rd Schenectady, NY||$110K||3||1.5||1,594|
|1170 Ardsley Rd Schenectady, NY||$124K||3||1.5||1,825|
|1178 Ardsley Rd Schenectady, NY||$130K||3||--||1,896|
|1153 Phoenix Ave Schenectady, NY||$108K||3||1.5||1,650|
|1166 Ardsley Rd Schenectady, NY||$145K||4||2.5||2,200|
|1182 Ardsley Rd Schenectady, NY||$141K||4||1.5||2,165|
|1173 Phoenix Ave Schenectady, NY||$140K||3||1.1||1,851|
|1162 Ardsley Rd Schenectady, NY||$146K||3||1.5||2,282|
|1151 Phoenix Ave Schenectady, NY||$123K||3||1||2,188|
|1186 Ardsley Rd Schenectady, NY||$134K||4||1.5||2,047|
|1166 Phoenix Ave Schenectady, NY||$143K||4||2||2,236|
|1162 Phoenix Ave Schenectady, NY||$112K||3||1.5||1,688|
|1170 Phoenix Ave Schenectady, NY||$112K||3||1.5||1,855|
|1158 Phoenix Ave Schenectady, NY||$154K||4||1.1||2,244|
|1174 Phoenix Ave Schenectady, NY||$108K||3||1.5||1,865|
|1158 Ardsley Rd Schenectady, NY||$113K||3||1.5||1,789|
Nearby Schools in Schenectady
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!