1159 Runnymede Dr, San Jose, CA 951174 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $417
- Parking: 552 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 29923091
- Zillow Home ID: 19604888
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1159 Runnymede Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,436 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1956
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 1149 Runnymede Dr San Jose, CA$968K42.52,043
- 1148 Calboro Dr San Jose, CA$884K321,663
- 1144 Calboro Dr San Jose, CA$974K32.51,945
- 3402 Amber Dr San Jose, CA$985K322,082
- 1131 Runnymede Dr San Jose, CA$1.09M52.52,489
- 1142 Calboro Dr San Jose, CA$870K321,552
- 3390 Oxford Ln San Jose, CA$978K42.51,886
- 1177 Runnymede Dr San Jose, CA$1.15M322,176
- 1160 Runnymede Dr San Jose, CA$1.17M32.52,050
- 1140 Calboro Dr San Jose, CA$970K432,043
- 1125 Runnymede Dr San Jose, CA$1.03M42.51,746
- 1168 Runnymede Dr San Jose, CA$926K321,667
- 1140 Runnymede Dr San Jose, CA$952K42.51,878
- 1136 Calboro Dr San Jose, CA$1.23M532,360
- 1176 Runnymede Dr San Jose, CA$1.02M421,730
- 1185 Runnymede Dr San Jose, CA$1.19M42.52,133
- 1113 Runnymede Dr San Jose, CA$1.22M42.52,206
- 1132 Calboro Dr San Jose, CA$997K321,717
- 1184 Runnymede Dr San Jose, CA$1.03M32.51,805
- 3371 Oxford Ln San Jose, CA$941K32.51,854
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.