116 Augusta Course Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89148
Sold on 3/8/13: $260,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,514 sq ft
- Lot:3,920 sqft
- Year Built:2010
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $260,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringTile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow277
- Elementary SchoolFORB
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size451
- High SchoolSIER
- Last Remodel Year2010
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolFAIS
- Parcel #17617215082
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID94713948
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$287,230||$273K – $313K||+$10,749||$114||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,622/mo||$1.4K – $1.8K/mo||+$30||$0.65||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Las Vegas home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 9.2% rise for Las Vegas Metro as a whole. Among Las Vegas homes, this home is valued 79.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Las Vegas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Las Vegas Metro, and 175.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Las Vegas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Las Vegas home values.
Neighborhood for 116 Augusta Course Avenue
- # 0$255K32.53,920
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Robert L Forbuss Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.1 mi
- Sierra Vista High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.7 mi
- Wilbur & Theresa Faiss Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.8 mi
- William V Wright Elementary PK-5 1.6 mi
- Wayne N Tanaka Elementary PK-5 1.7 mi
- Carolyn S Reedom Elementary PK-5 2.1 mi
- Southwest Career and Techinical Academy... 9-12 & ungraded 2.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005