This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,439 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 6,939 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 816 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Financing Available: Cash Sale
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Foundation Description: Slab
- Status: Active
- List Type: Lease
- Lot Description: Subdivision Lot
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- Property Type: Free Standing
- Range Type: Gas Range
- Restrictions: Deed Restrictions
- Room Description: Breakfast Room
- Utility Room Description: Utility Rm in House
- Style Description: Traditional
- Disclosures: No Disclosures
- Water Sewer Description: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Room Description: 1 Living Area
- Master Bath Description: Master With Tub
- Alarm System - Owned
- Smoke Alarm
- Year Built Source: Appraisal
- Master Bath Description: Tub with Shower
- Defects: Has Known Defects
- Disclosures: Foreclosure
- Disclosures: Special Addendum
- Exterior Description: Partially Fenced
- SqFt Source: Appraisal
- Bedroom Description: 2 Master Bedrooms
- Number Of Unit Stories: 2
- Geo Market Area: Other
- Section Number: 0
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension: 10x12
- Legal Subdivision: Other
- Kitchen Dimensions: 11x13
- 3rd Bedroom Dimension: 10X13
- 4th Bedroom Dimension: 12x16
- 5th Bedroom Dimension: 13x15
- Breakfast Room Dimensions: 6x9
- 1st Bedroom Dimension: 14x23
- Extra Room Dimensions: 11X13
- Legal Description: CALDWOOD FOREST L38 B6
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,060 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 009800000007500000006
- Zillow Home ID: 50345724
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 77707, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 141.8% greater than in Beaumont Metro, and 81.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 77707 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaumont Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77707 home values.
|120 Briggs St Beaumont, TX||$97K||3||2||1,599|
|112 Briggs St Beaumont, TX||$109K||--||--||1,964|
|117 Rosine St Beaumont, TX||$104K||--||--||1,712|
|124 Briggs St Beaumont, TX||$101K||--||--||1,698|
|121 Rosine St Beaumont, TX||$94K||3||2||1,428|
|113 Rosine St Beaumont, TX||$93K||--||--||1,375|
|108 Briggs St Beaumont, TX||$123K||3||2||1,670|
|125 Rosine St Beaumont, TX||$93K||--||--||1,488|
|117 Briggs St Beaumont, TX||$85K||3||2||1,196|
|109 Rosine St Beaumont, TX||$126K||4||2||1,849|
|121 Briggs St Beaumont, TX||$86K||3||1.5||1,269|
|113 Briggs St Beaumont, TX||$114K||--||--||1,963|
|128 Briggs St Beaumont, TX||$99K||--||--||1,845|
|125 Briggs St Beaumont, TX||$83K||2||2||1|
|109 Briggs St Beaumont, TX||$96K||--||--||1,790|
|129 Rosine St Beaumont, TX||$90K||3||1.5||1,308|
|4220 Bayou Rd Beaumont, TX||$109K||--||--||1,870|
|132 Briggs St Beaumont, TX||$108K||--||--||2,036|
|129 Briggs St Beaumont, TX||$100K||--||--||1,972|
|4250 Bayou Rd Beaumont, TX||$97K||--||--||1,617|
Nearby Schools in Beaumont
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.