116 Cayuga Ave, San Francisco, CA 94112
Sold on 1/14/14: $617,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,500 sq ft
- Lot:2,500 sqft
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $617,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
It's a short walk to the Glen Park Village where you will find a variety of stores including
grocery, pet, cheese, furniture, & book stores, a brand new library, Citibank, and
several highly rated restaurants.
Tired of paying for high gas prices? Walk to Glen
Park BART where you can be downtown in 15-20 minutes. Commuting to other
areas by car? Freeways 280 & 101 are conveniently accessible.
This home has it all. Just unpack, turn on the grill and enjoy!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesEnormous Media Room on lower level
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesFamily room, Office, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow92
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- HeatingGas, Other
- Parcel #6753 068
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeSpanish
- Zillow Home ID79841854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 Cayuga Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Terrace home values.
- 110 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$1.25M33.02,500
- 118 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$630K--1.01,125
- 116 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$1.06M32.0--
- 110 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$1.26M33.02,500
- 122 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$654K--1.01,125
- 106 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$927K74.01,650
- 86 Rotteck St San Francisco, CA$678K--1.01,283
- 90 Rotteck St San Francisco, CA$905K42.01,850
- 82 Rotteck St San Francisco, CA$662K31.51,300
- 100 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$531K--1.0875
- 126 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$566K--1.0766
- 83 Lyell St San Francisco, CA$824K--1.01,625
- 87 Lyell St San Francisco, CA$529K11.0625
- 78 Rotteck St San Francisco, CA$864K--1.01,740
- 81 Lyell St San Francisco, CA$632K22.01,023
- 75 Lyell St San Francisco, CA$648K--1.0990
- 1184 Alemany Blvd San Francisco, CA$688K--1.01,425
- 121 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$691K21.01,416
- 1190 Alemany Blvd San Francisco, CA$698K--1.01,305
- 139 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$608K--2.01,500
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292