116 Cayuga Ave, San Francisco, CA 941123 beds, 3 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
It's a short walk to the Glen Park Village where you will find a variety of stores including
grocery, pet, cheese, furniture, & book stores, a brand new library, Citibank, and
several highly rated restaurants.
Tired of paying for high gas prices? Walk to Glen
Park BART where you can be downtown in 15-20 minutes. Commuting to other
areas by car? Freeways 280 & 101 are conveniently accessible.
This home has it all. Just unpack, turn on the grill and enjoy!
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $617,000
- Price/sqft: $247
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Enormous Media Room on lower level
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Parcel #: 6753 068
- Zillow Home ID: 79841854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 Cayuga Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission Terrace market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 214.3% greater than in San Francisco, and 67.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mission Terrace home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Terrace home values.
- 110 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M332,500
- 118 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$879K--11,125
- 116 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$1.48M32--
- 110 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$1.82M332,500
- 122 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$876K--11,125
- 106 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$958K741,650
- 86 Rotteck St San Francisco, CA$874K--11,283
- 90 Rotteck St San Francisco, CA$963K421,850
- 82 Rotteck St San Francisco, CA$892K31.51,300
- 100 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$818K--1875
- 126 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$736K--1766
- 83 Lyell St San Francisco, CA$925K--11,625
- 87 Lyell St San Francisco, CA$656K11625
- 78 Rotteck St San Francisco, CA$986K--11,740
- 81 Lyell St San Francisco, CA$845K221,023
- 75 Lyell St San Francisco, CA$803K--1990
- 1184 Alemany Blvd San Francisco, CA$822K--11,425
- 121 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$836K211,416
- 1190 Alemany Blvd San Francisco, CA$720K--11,305
- 139 Cayuga Ave San Francisco, CA$575K--21,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!