116 Clearview Ave, GREENVILLE, SC 29605
Sold on 3/12/13: $62,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Lot Depth200
- Lot Width100
- Parcel #0391000200900
- Zillow Home ID96429218
- Days on Zillow282
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$768/mo||$538 – $1.1K/mo||+$21||--||12/16/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 29605 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for Greenville as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.2% higher than in Greenville, and 69.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
Neighborhood for 116 Clearview Avenue
- 114 Clearview Ave Greenville, SC$116K32.01,981
- 12 Patton Dr Greenville, SC$81K31.01,300
- 205 Churchill Cir Greenville, SC$83K31.01,400
- 106 Clearview Ave Greenville, SC--22.01,012
- 5 Halsey Dr Greenville, SC$101K32.01,278
- 13 Eastview Dr Greenville, SC$115K42.51,600
- 8 Eastview Dr Greenville, SC$87K32.01,600
- 37 Echols Dr Greenville, SC$38K32.0950
- 4 Hull Dr Greenville, SC$78K21.01,000
- 6 Eastview Dr Greenville, SC$74K21.01,439
- Echols Dr Greenville, SC$103K42.01,620
- 13 Hull Dr Greenville, SC$84K31.51,720
- 10 Echols Dr Greenville, SC$84K31.01,326
- 15 Echols Dr Greenville, SC$69K31.01,325
- 4 Eastview Dr Greenville, SC$68K21.01,293
- 109 Meadors Ave Greenville, SC$61K32.01,184
- 413 Churchill Cir Greenville, SC$187K53.02,579
- 3 Meadors Ave Greenville, SC$82K21.01,000
- 209 Meadors Ave Greenville, SC$52K31.01,000
- 302 Coolbrook Dr Greenville, SC$68K31.51,404
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Southside High (assigned) 9-12 1.9 mi
- Robert E. Cashion Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.3 mi
- Beck Academy (assigned) 6-8 4.6 mi
- Thomas E. Kerns Elementary K-5 1.0 mi
- Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Element... K-8 1.2 mi
- Donaldson Career Center 10-12 1.3 mi
- Conestee Baptist Day School K-3, 5-12 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005