116 Club Rd, Pasadena, CA 911055 beds, 3 baths, 3,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $336
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,574 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 5715009014
- Zillow Home ID: 20858902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 Club Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Arroyo, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% lower than in Pasadena, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Arroyo home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Arroyo home values.
- 124 Club Rd Pasadena, CA$1.37M53.53,005
- 110 Club Rd Pasadena, CA$1.24M322,200
- 132 Club Rd Pasadena, CA$1.42M532,824
- 80 San Miguel Rd Pasadena, CA$1.24M221,966
- 90 San Miguel Rd Pasadena, CA$1.75M32.52,961
- 106 Club Rd Pasadena, CA$1.55M432,289
- 125 Club Rd Pasadena, CA$1.54M342,456
- 140 Club Rd Pasadena, CA$1.29M322,315
- 74 San Miguel Rd Pasadena, CA$1.07M421,666
- Club Rd Pasadena, CA$1.15M432,252
- 135 Sierra View Rd Pasadena, CA$2.06M42.53,026
- 101 Club Rd Pasadena, CA$1.6M442,656
- 94 San Miguel Rd Pasadena, CA$1.37M432,855
- 64 San Miguel Rd Pasadena, CA$1.83M543,614
- 135 Club Rd Pasadena, CA$1.25M241,852
- 104 Club Rd Pasadena, CA$1.64M322,545
- 108 San Miguel Rd Pasadena, CA$1.33M332,620
- 150 Club Rd Pasadena, CA$1.21M321,889
- 50 San Miguel Rd Pasadena, CA$983K211,528
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292