116 E 236th St, Bronx, NY 104703 beds, 2 baths, 1,845 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 277 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $184
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,845 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 033700014
- Zillow Home ID: 29789135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 E 236th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodlawn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in New York, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodlawn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodlawn home values.
- 114 E 236th St Bronx, NY$433K----2,766
- 118 E 236th St Bronx, NY$438K----2,232
- 120 E 236th St Bronx, NY$381K----1,966
- 112 E 236th St Bronx, NY$455K----3,649
- 122 E 236th St Bronx, NY$376K----2,317
- 110 E 236th St Bronx, NY$455K----2,463
- 113 E 235th St Bronx, NY$337K----1,320
- 111 E 235th St Bronx, NY$352K----1,224
- 115 E 235th St Bronx, NY$429K----2,160
- 124 E 236th St Bronx, NY--------
- 117 E 235th St Bronx, NY$446K----2,250
- 4276 Oneida Ave Bronx, NY$442K----1,899
- 108 E 236th St Bronx, NY$464K933,484
- 4274 Oneida Ave Bronx, NY$452K----2,088
- 119 E 235th St Bronx, NY$384K----1,452
- 4272 Oneida Ave Bronx, NY$454K----2,088
- 115 E 236th St Bronx, NY$315K----1,836
- 117 E 236th St Bronx, NY$449K----1,750
- 121 E 236th St Bronx, NY$461K----2,358
- 106 E 236th St Bronx, NY$415KStudio13,609
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.