- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
116 Evergreen Acres Rd, Pickens, SC 296713 beds, 1 bath, 1,405 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $57,300
- Price/sqft: $41
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,405 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: R0015714
- Zillow Home ID: 72693246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 Evergreen Acres Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29671, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.7% higher than in Pickens, and 13% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29671 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pickens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29671 home values.
- 127 Evergreen Acres Rd Pickens, SC$78K211,275
- 155 Evergreen Acres Rd Pickens, SC$101K311,568
- 161 Evergreen Acres Rd Pickens, SC$124K311,189
- 164 Evergreen Acres Rd Pickens, SC$93K311,440
- 148 Dodgens Dr Pickens, SC--------
- 170 Evergreen Acres Rd Pickens, SC$84K311,115
- 138 Dodgens Dr Pickens, SC$71K21876
- 130 Dodgens Dr Pickens, SC$53K32924
- 122 Dodgens Dr Pickens, SC$61K211,160
- 173 Evergreen Acres Rd Pickens, SC$96K311,380
- 194 Evergreen Acres Rd Pickens, SC$96K311,166
- 198 Evergreen Acres Rd Pickens, SC$93K311,140
- 2663 Gentry Memorial Hwy Pickens, SC$188K311,404
- 106 Roberts Dr Pickens, SC$228K211,604
- 2650 Gentry Memorial Hwy Pickens, SC$249K623,290
- 303 Ireland Rd Pickens, SC$82K211,218
- 310 Ireland Rd Pickens, SC$50K221,248
- 315 Ireland Rd Pickens, SC$72K211,078
- 107 Newton Hill Rd Pickens, SC$83K321,276
Nearby Schools in Pickens
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292