This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This approximately 3,000 square foot building is located in Seneca Falls, one of the most photographed villages in the Finger Lakes. The building is in outstanding condition and looks out to the Cayuga-Seneca Canal and a gorgeous stone mill across the water (future home of the Women's Hall of Fame). Having been rented to the Women's Rights National Park for many years, it meets the high safety and quality standards of the federal government. It is ideally suited for a retail/commercial/office use, with potential for 1-2 loft residences upstairs. Seneca Falls is located in the heart of the Finger Lakes Wine Country with over 100 wineries. Our building is next door to the recently renovated upscale Gould Hotel and a newly opened restaurant, Little Italy. A half a block from the Women's Rights National Park, this 3,000 s.f. building is ideally located in a town that is truly a hidden gem.
* Close to Seneca Lake, right off the New York State Thruway between Rochester and Syracuse<br>
* Minutes from wine country, the Montezuma Wildlife Refuge, and Finger Lakes and Erie canal water/boating opportunities. The Finger Lakes now have hundreds of wineries<br>
* Nestled between the beautiful Clarence Hotel and the Women's Rights National Park, on Fall Street (Seneca Fall's main street)<br>
* Across from the Erie Canal and Elizabeth Cady Stanton National Park<br>
* Seneca Falls was the inspiration for Frank Capra's movie, "It's a Wonderful Life," featuring Jimmy Stewart<br>
* Solid brick construction, previously a firehouse structurally strong enough to support firetrucks<br>
* Outstanding condition: almost new roof, new a/c<br>
* Two stories with two separate entrances<br>
* Separate men's and women's bathrooms, handicapped accessible<br>
* Commercial grade doors, stairwells, firewalls<br>
* Includes easement for 6 parking spaces out back, maintained and snowplowed by the Clarence Hotel<br>
OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES<br>
* Large storefront windows on both floors provide visibility for retail on street level, amazing views of the old mill and Erie Canal on the second level<br>
* Many attractions draw tourists to Seneca Falls: the Women's Rights National Park, the Women's Hall of Fame, several history museums, and Erie Canal boating. A long dock for boaters can be seen from the front of the building, with amenities such as showers and laundry<br>
* Many dignitaries have visited the town because of the National Park: Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Sara Palin, the actress who played Zuzu in "It's a Wonderful Life"
Please bring us your offer, or call for more information:<br>
Lynne Charles 720-427-5966, owner<br>
Steve Metcalf 720-427-0439, owner<br>
You can see more photos at the postlets website number 7536625
The owners are licensed realtors in the state of Colorado
- Lot: 1,020 sqft
- Built in 1840
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Off street
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115938008
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will rise 1.3% next year. Among 13148 homes, this home is valued 4.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.6% higher than in Town of Seneca Falls, and 61.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Seneca Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|12 Mynderse St Seneca Falls, NY||$51K||4||2||1,808|
|25 State St Seneca Falls, NY||$129K||5||3.5||3,786|
|9 Mynderse St Seneca Falls, NY||$58K||3||2||1,920|
|139 Fall St Seneca Falls, NY||$67K||4||3||2,540|
|16 Mynderse St Seneca Falls, NY||$52K||4||1||1,464|
|11 Mynderse St Seneca Falls, NY||$50K||3||2||1,625|
|Clinton St Seneca Falls, NY||$40K||--||--||--|
|88 Fall St Seneca Falls, NY||$153K||--||--||4,800|
|13 Mynderse St Seneca Falls, NY||$65K||3||2||1,750|
|86 Fall St Seneca Falls, NY||$159K||--||--||6,800|
|20 Mynderse St Seneca Falls, NY||$37K||2||2||1,716|
|17 Mynderse St Seneca Falls, NY||$39K||2||1||1,808|
|31 State St Seneca Falls, NY||$99K||4||3||2,922|
|22 Mynderse St Seneca Falls, NY||$35K||4||2||1,519|
|145 Fall St Seneca Falls, NY||$67K||4||2||2,582|
|10 Clinton St Seneca Falls, NY||$60K||3||2||2,176|
|19 Mynderse St Seneca Falls, NY||$37K||3||1||1,288|
|12 Clinton St Seneca Falls, NY||$38K||3||1||1,736|
|24 Mynderse St Seneca Falls, NY||$36K||3||1||1,324|
|14 Clinton St Seneca Falls, NY||$38K||3||2||1,623|
Nearby Schools in Town of Seneca Falls
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!