- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
116 Iris St, Redwood City, CA 940624 beds, 4 baths, 3,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,759 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,666,000
- Price/sqft: $503
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 830 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,310 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 052136020
- Zillow Home ID: 15563699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 Iris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.8% higher than in Redwood City, and 74% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 128 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.02M211,180
- 106 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.23M321,740
- 1911 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.2M321,600
- 134 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.17M321,760
- 127 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$1.55M42.52,720
- 119 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$1.06M211,210
- 129 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$1.36M321,850
- 1925 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.21M321,660
- 140 Iris St Redwood City, CA$970K211,100
- 115 Iris St Redwood City, CA$870K211,180
- 1839 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$867K211,180
- 139 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$1.53M322,300
- 121 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.43M322,180
- 1937 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.28M321,900
- 146 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.05M211,330
- 127 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.38M31.51,860
- 147 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$1.14M31.51,500
- 1827 Hopkins Ave Redwood City, CA$1.15M311,310
- 135 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.52M23.52,420
- 152 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.65M43.52,871
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292