- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 214 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,419 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2010 for $179,900
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 71674338
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, AMENITIES \ Park, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced\Enclosed, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required, FLOORING \ Vinyl, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, STYLE \ Colonial, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay\Bow\Box, OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, BED2_DSCRP \ Skylight
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,209 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: M:070 B:653 L:017
- Zillow Home ID: 56078882
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $189-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is 25.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% higher than in Lynn, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|120 Lawton Ave Lynn, MA||$214K||3||2||1,218|
|74 Henry Ave Lynn, MA||$213K||3||2||1,302|
|122 Lawton Ave Lynn, MA||$183K||2||1.5||868|
|70 Henry Ave APT 3 Lynn, MA||--||2||1||900|
|70 Henry Ave Lynn, MA||--||2||1||2,668|
|38 Laighton St Lynn, MA||$239K||3||1.5||1,319|
|36 Laighton St Lynn, MA||$215K||3||1||1,368|
|68 Henry Ave # 68A Lynn, MA||$361K||--||3||5,292|
|42 Laighton St Lynn, MA||$314K||6||3||3,774|
|117 Lawton Ave Lynn, MA||$372K||9||3||4,650|
|121-123 Lawton Ave Lynn, MA||$368K||9||3||4,593|
|46 Laighton St Lynn, MA||$216K||3||1||1,305|
|125 Lawton Ave Lynn, MA||$372K||9||3||4,623|
|64-66 Henry Ave Lynn, MA||$328K||9||3||4,053|
|108 Lawton Ave Lynn, MA||$302K||6||3||2,470|
|129 Lawton Ave Lynn, MA||$364K||9||3||4,281|
|44 Laighton St Lynn, MA||$238K||4||2||1,626|
|48-50 Laighton St Lynn, MA||$325K||6||3||3,606|
|62 Henry Ave # 62A Lynn, MA||$299K||6||2||2,573|
|69 Henry Ave Lynn, MA||$320K||8||3||2,797|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
PK-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
7-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!