116 Lincoln St APT 3B, Boston, MA 021111 bed, 1 bath, 1,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer / Dryer Combo, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ No, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ Y, Exterior \ Brick, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, Heating \ Unit Control, Hot Water \ Electric, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, Roof Material \ Rubber, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, Uffi \ Unknown, Unit Placement \ Back, Unit Placement \ Front, Unit Placement \ Upper, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Unit count: 17
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2112982761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 Lincoln Street APT 3B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.8% less than in Boston, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02111 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02111 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!