116 Longleaf Dr, Summerville, SC 29483
Sold on 5/8/12: $20,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow593
- Parcel #1440305013000
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID10955084
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$123,423||$114K – $136K||+$4,770||--||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,121/mo||$751 – $1.4K/mo||-$18||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 29483 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Summerville as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29483 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 52.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.2% greater than in Summerville, and 175.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29483 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29483 home values.
Neighborhood for 116 Longleaf Drive
- 122 Longleaf Dr Summerville, SC$112K42.01,781
- 304 Longleaf Dr Summerville, SC$107K------
- 110 Pine Forest Blvd Summerville, SC$95K31.51,008
- 105 Forest Ct Summerville, SC$164K32.02,024
- 104 Rebellion Rd Summerville, SC$127K32.01,720
- 120 Farmhill Dr Summerville, SC$141K------
- 105 Loblolly Ln Summerville, SC$120K------
- 116 Pineforest Blvd Summerville, SC$94K21.51,100
- 119 Farmhill Dr Summerville, SC$99K------
- 117 Farmhill Dr Summerville, SC$117K------
- 118 Loblolly Ln Summerville, SC$132K------
- 118 Driver Ave Summerville, SC$133K32.01,489
- 109 Loblolly Ln Summerville, SC$126K42.01,567
- 406 Longleaf Dr Summerville, SC$114K32.01,500
- 410 Longleaf Dr Summerville, SC$127K32.0--
- 416 Longleaf Dr Summerville, SC$118K32.01,738
- 303 Driver Ave Summerville, SC$120K32.01,534
- 105 Driver Ave Summerville, SC$107K------
- 104 Forest Cir Summerville, SC$104K32.01,200
- 112 Six Iron Ln Summerville, SC$128K42.01,661
Nearby Schools in Summerville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Summerville High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Newington Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.0 mi
- Rollings Middle School of the Arts (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- Charles B. Dubose Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.5 mi
- Gregg Middle 6-8 0.8 mi
- Flowertown Elementary PK-5 1.0 mi
- New Alpha Christian School PK-1, 5 1.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005