116 Mickleson Ridge Dr, Raleigh, NC 27603Studio, 2 baths, 2,413 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 127 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $232,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 1944696
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 200 sqft
- Sports Court
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,413 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 069902680417000
- Zillow Home ID: 65343374
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 Mickleson Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27603 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.9% greater than in Raleigh, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27603 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27603 home values.
- 116 Mickelson Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$277K42.52,437
- 124 Mickleson Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$254K332,801
- 100 Mickleson Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$259K--32,875
- 140 Mickelson Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$268K42.52,937
- 140 Mickelson Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$270K42.52,887
- 132 Mickleson Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$255K--2.52,837
- 213 Okamato St Raleigh, NC$253K32.52,316
- 205 Okamato St Raleigh, NC$321K--32,455
- 141 Mickelson Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$293K533,355
- 140 Mickleson Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$251K42.52,887
- 117 Mickleson Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$231K42.52,892
- 101 Mickleson Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$251K--2.52,772
- 109 Mickleson Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$213K332,652
- 125 Mickleson Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$274K432,593
- 213 Okamato St Raleigh, NC$272K32.52,338
- 140 Okamato St Raleigh, NC$250K--2.53,034
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!