116 N 46th St, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 3 baths, 2,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $558,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement, 500 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,860 sqft
- Parcel #: 7517500145
- Zillow Home ID: 49040958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 N 46th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fremont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% less than in Seattle, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fremont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fremont home values.
- 112 N 46th St Seattle, WA$477K311,730
- 120 N 46th St Seattle, WA$493K312,480
- 108 N 46th St Seattle, WA$746K42.52,880
- 135 N 46th St APT 101 Seattle, WA$464K------
- 135 N 46th St APT 101 Seattle, WA$293K221,176
- 4615 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$545K21.751,630
- 4621 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$614K32.51,370
- 117 N 46th St Seattle, WA$664K32.52,760
- 115 N 46th St Seattle, WA$531K32.52,130
- 115 N 47th St Seattle, WA$888K43.752,982
- 121 N 46th St APT 403 Seattle, WA$327K221,010
- 121 N 46th St APT 101 Seattle, WA$196K11560
- 121 N 46th St APT 102 Seattle, WA$232K11870
- 121 N 46th St APT 201 Seattle, WA$242K21863
- 121 N 46th St Seattle, WA$322K------
- 121 N 46th St APT 402 Seattle, WA$213K11597
- 121 N 46th St APT 202 Seattle, WA$197K11597
- 121 N 46th St APT 303 Seattle, WA$278K21.751,010
- 121 N 46th St APT 302 Seattle, WA$191K11597
- 121 N 46th St APT 301 Seattle, WA$244K21863
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.