- Lot: 1,668 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,759 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $189
- MLS #: F1338298
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Property Type \ Single Family, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Interior Features \ French Doors, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Master Bathroom Description \ Dual Sinks, Parking Description \ Driveway, Pool \ No, Restrictions \ None, Roof Description \ Barrel Roof, Subdivision Information \ Paved Road, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Homestead Tax, Type of Property \ Single, View \ Garden View, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Ground Level, Board Identifier \ Fort Lauderdale, Cable Available \ Yes, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Design \ Detached, Design Description \ One Story, Equipment\Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment\Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment\Appliances \ Refrigerator, Equipment\Appliances \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Room For Pool, Floor Description \ Tile Floors, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Type of Association \ None, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Parking Description \ Pavers, Rooms Description \ Utility\Laundry In Garage, Waterfront Property (Y\N) \ Yes, Bedroom Description \ At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Exterior Features \ Wood Decking, Exterior Features \ Fence, Floor Description \ Wood Floors, Parking Description \ Other, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Rooms Description \ Other, Special Information \ As Is, Water Access \ Other, Interior Features \ Foyer Entry, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Lot Description \ 1\4 To Less Than 1\2 Acre Lot, Waterfront Description \ Seawall, Pet Restrictions \ None, Equipment\Appliances \ Microwave, Front Exposure \ North, Design Description \ Other, Sewer Description \ Septic, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Waterfront Description \ Canal Front, Dining Description \ Dining\Living Room, Lot Description \ Oversized Lot, Master Bathroom Description \ Combination Tub & Shower, Rooms Description \ Florida Room, Subdivision Information \ Street Lights, Style \ WF\No Ocean Access, Waterfront Description \ River Front, Interior Features \ Skylight, View \ River, Address on Internet \ Yes, Blogging \ No, AVM \ No, Status \ Backup Contract-Call LA, Subdivision Name \ RIVER ESTATES
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,669 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1831120730320
- Zillow Home ID: 44021357
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $176-331K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33150 home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for El Portal as a whole. Among 33150 homes, this home is 321.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 220.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33150, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.7% higher than in El Portal, and 418.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33150 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Portal.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33150 home values.
|100 NW 86th St El Portal, FL||$317K||3||2||1,614|
|120 NW 86th St El Portal, FL||$309K||3||2||1,605|
|115 NW 86th St El Portal, FL||$364K||4||3||2,111|
|130 NW 86th St El Portal, FL||$362K||3||2||2,117|
|99 NW 85th St Miami, FL||$148K||3||2||1,468|
|101 NW 86th St El Portal, FL||$396K||3||2||2,437|
|107 NW 85th St Miami, FL||$146K||2||1||1,440|
|89 NW 85th St Miami, FL||$149K||2||1||1,619|
|125 NW 86th St El Portal, FL||$394K||4||3||2,359|
|119 NW 85th St Miami, FL||$150K||2||2||1,494|
|85 NW 86th St El Portal, FL||$299K||2||1||1,340|
|150 NW 86th St El Portal, FL||$400K||2||2||2,737|
|134 NW 87th St El Portal, FL||$298K||2||2||1,390|
|60 NW 86th St El Portal, FL||$426K||4||4||2,427|
|129 NW 85th St Miami, FL||$152K||3||2||1,375|
|65 NW 85th St Miami, FL||$129K||3||2||1,345|
|110 NW 87th St El Portal, FL||$346K||2||2||1,835|
|144 NW 87th St El Portal, FL||$329K||2||2||1,730|
|135 NW 86th St El Portal, FL||$354K||2||1||1,612|
|75 NW 86th St El Portal, FL||$341K||2||2||1,713|
Nearby Schools in El Portal
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!