116 Pine Tree Rd, Wayne, PA 190875 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Recently remodeled and expanded kitchen and Laundry room.
All 1st floor hardwood floors refinished.
Fenced back yard.
View from the back of the house looks out onto approximately 8 acres of woods and neighbors backyards. Neighborhood design pushed the houses forward, resulting in shared backyards which makes for a very open feel.
Great, established neighborhood in a wonderful town.
- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $250
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 330
- Lot width: 134
- Parcel #: 36020128500
- Zillow Home ID: 9423026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 Pine Tree Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% greater than in Radnor, and 90.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19087 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Radnor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19087 home values.
- 120 Pine Tree Rd Radnor, PA$612K422,766
- 110 Pine Tree Rd Radnor, PA$676K324,474
- 211 Gulph Creek Rd Radnor, PA$857K54.53,966
- 217 Gulph Creek Rd Radnor, PA$536K43.51,861
- 107 Pine Tree Rd Wayne, PA$557K32.52,779
- 103 Pine Tree Rd Wayne, PA$554K32.52,646
- 122 Pine Tree Rd Radnor, PA$680K42.53,461
- 111 Pine Tree Rd Radnor, PA$606K332,042
- 221 Gulph Creek Rd Radnor, PA$467K432,373
- 583 King Of Prussia Rd Radnor, PA$733K533,106
- 594 Cricket Ln Radnor, PA$672K422,961
- 100 Pine Tree Rd Radnor, PA$563K432,445
- 201 Gulph Creek Rd Radnor, PA$1.55M556,049
- 115 Pine Tree Rd Radnor, PA$557K322,192
- 590 Cricket Ln Radnor, PA$817K52.52,682
- 225 Gulph Creek Rd Radnor, PA$604K32.52,568
- 22 Weirwood Rd Radnor, PA$782K43.53,246
- 607 King Of Prussia Rd Radnor, PA$1.88M654,825
- 536 King Of Prussia Rd Wayne, PA$315K421,834
- 487 King Of Prussia Rd Radnor, PA$596K43.52,187
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292