- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
116 Ponderosa St, Broomfield, CO 800204 beds, 2 baths, 1,812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Finished basement, 419 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 288 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,812 sqft
- Parcel #: R2095292
- Zillow Home ID: 60240128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 Ponderosa Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% lower than in Broomfield, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Broomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80020 home values.
- 114 Ponderosa St Broomfield, CO$197K331,737
- 118 Ponderosa St Broomfield, CO$186K321,138
- 112 Ponderosa St Broomfield, CO$188K321,230
- 117 Ponderosa St Broomfield, CO$193K321,464
- 115 Ponderosa St Broomfield, CO$188K32.51,210
- 119 Ponderosa St Broomfield, CO$190K321,208
- 11835 Gray Ct Westminster, CO$291K42.251,894
- 11825 Gray Ct Westminster, CO$306K32.252,195
- 113 Ponderosa St Broomfield, CO$200K421,393
- 110 Ponderosa St Broomfield, CO$186K22960
- 11815 Gray Ct Westminster, CO$348K432,351
- 11845 Gray Ct Westminster, CO$359K42.53,580
- 111 Ponderosa St Broomfield, CO$207K32.51,433
- 12 Ponderosa Pl Broomfield, CO$198K32.51,313
- 108 Ponderosa St Broomfield, CO$213K321,393
- 10 Ponderosa Pl Broomfield, CO$188K321,210
- 14 Ponderosa Pl Broomfield, CO$184K31936
- 5980 W 118th Ave Westminster, CO$302K42.251,880
- 109 Ponderosa St Broomfield, CO$228K322,340
- 11855 Gray Ct Westminster, CO$298K42.252,010
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!