A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 3,274 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,365,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $750
- Finished basement, 570 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Amenities Misc. \ Skylight(s), Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Tile, Bathroom \ Tub, Communications \ Audio/Video Prewired, Communications \ Networked, Communications \ Other, Construction Type \ Wood, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Slate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Carport, Garage Parking Features \ Drive Through, Garage Parking Features \ Electric Car Hookup, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Skylight(s), Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ None, Sewer Septic \ Existing Septic, Special Features \ None, Style \ Cottage, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ Hills, Water \ Irrigation Connected
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,821 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 076232050
- Zillow Home ID: 15600800
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $840K-2.4M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94028 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Portola Valley as a whole. Among 94028 homes, this home is valued 41.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94028, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% greater than in Portola Valley, and 56.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94028 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portola Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94028 home values.
|116 Russell Ave Portola Valley, CA||$1.8M||3||2||--|
|118 Russell Ave Portola Valley, CA||$1.43M||4||1||1,280|
|122 Russell Ave Portola Valley, CA||$1.61M||2||1||1,290|
|114 Russell Ave Portola Valley, CA||$1.64M||3||3||1,600|
|115 Russell Ave Portola Valley, CA||$1.79M||4||2.5||1,900|
|112 Russell Ave Portola Valley, CA||$2.07M||3||3||1,970|
|Russell Ave Portola Valley, CA||$2.07M||3||3||1,970|
|121 Russell Ave Portola Valley, CA||$1.61M||3||2.5||1,790|
|107 Russell Ave Portola Valley, CA||$2.1M||3||2||2,612|
|146 Santa Maria Ave Portola Valley, CA||$1.39M||2||2||1,401|
|144 Santa Maria Ave Portola Valley, CA||$1.16M||1||1||470|
|12 Tynan Way Portola Valley, CA||$2.31M||4||3||2,395|
|110 Russell Ave Portola Valley, CA||$2.99M||4||2.5||3,130|
|20 Tynan Way Portola Valley, CA||$1.65M||2||1||1,770|
|16 Tynan Way Portola Valley, CA||$1.61M||2||2||1,960|
|102 Russell Ave Portola Valley, CA||$1.62M||1||2||1,260|
|10 Tynan Way Portola Valley, CA||$2.31M||3||3||2,650|
|133 Russell Ave Portola Valley, CA||$2.27M||1||2.5||2,530|
|14 Tynan Way Portola Valley, CA||$1.77M||3||3||1,730|
|145 Santa Maria Ave Portola Valley, CA||$1.33M||2||1||1,020|
Nearby Schools in Portola Valley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.