116 Russett Rd, Boston, MA 021324 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,848 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $545,500
- Price/sqft: $295
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,848 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:06137 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59154149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 Russett Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% lower than in Boston, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 120 Russett Rd Boston, MA$514K32.51,393
- 110 Russett Rd Boston, MA$492K41.51,568
- 124 Russett Rd Boston, MA$425K221,181
- 97 Greaton Rd Boston, MA$539K422,560
- 101 Greaton Rd Boston, MA$574K533,041
- 103 Greaton Rd Boston, MA$556K432,672
- 108 Russett Rd Boston, MA$455K211,062
- 108 Russett Rd UNIT 2 West Roxbury, MA$359K311,234
- 108 Russett Rd UNIT 1 West Roxbury, MA$329K211,062
- 108 Russett Rd West Roxbury, MA$782K525,500
- 128 Russett Rd Boston, MA$487K31.52,262
- 117 Russett Rd # 0 West Roxbury, MA$405K------
- 117 Russett Rd Boston, MA$520K622,346
- 91 Greaton Rd Boston, MA$530K522,520
- 123 Russett Rd Boston, MA$506K41.51,702
- 105 Greaton Rd Boston, MA$523K522,504
- 111 Russett Rd # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 111 Russett Rd Boston, MA$697K622,371
- 127 Russett Rd Boston, MA$500K41.51,656
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!