116 S Lincoln Ave, Greensburg, PA 156014 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Large living room w/hard wood floors, stone fireplace and built in shelves and mantle, leaded glass windows, 13x 16
Large Eat-in kitchen with wooden cabinets, lots of natural light, 12x16
Bedrooms have large closets with lots of natural light, 12x12 and 14 x 12
Bath on main floor has ceramic floor and new shower w/ tub
Second floor has a large bedroom with lots of light and two walk-in storage areas, and a half bath, and an open loft/den area
Basement is very clean, concrete block walls which are 7ft high, glass block windows and a full bath w/ walk-in shower,
Integral 2 car garage with automatic door
This home is on a double lot.....a gardeners delight w/ raised flower beds, stone walls, mature trees /shrubs and great sun exposure
Large front porch is concrete w/ a roof: side porch is slate with a roof
Newer windows, roof, kitchen floor, countertops, and carpeting.
Hempfield School District
Very close to shopping, Downtown Greensburg, Rte 30, Seton Hill University, Excela Hospital, Six miles from Irwin turnpike exchange
Central Air and forced air heat.
One mile from downtown, varied styles of homes , mix of families, singles, retired, and babyboomers
- Lot: 80 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Zillow Home ID: 2118548536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 116 S Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Greensburg, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 15601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greensburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15601 home values.
- 116 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$110K321,062
- 120 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$128K------
- 116 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$85K321,600
- 108 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$117K32--
- 112 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$79K------
- 113 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$137K431,674
- Cleveland St Greensburg, PA$49K------
- 111 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$64K------
- 801 Cleveland St Greensburg, PA$90K------
- 106 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$53K------
- 815 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$46K------
- 121 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$144K------
- 79113 Vermont Way Greensburg, PA$52K------
- 109 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$84K------
- 122 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$52K------
- 814 Cleveland St Greensburg, PA$40K------
- 100 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$37K------
- 126 S Lincoln Ave Greensburg, PA$82K------
- 810 Shearer St Greensburg, PA$40K------
- Cleveland St Ext PA$53K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292