- Built in 2012
- 1331 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,013 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $185
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Price/sqft: $212
- MLS #: G488881
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Adult 55 \ Yes, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Owner, Attic \ Crawl Space, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ To Be Built, Amenities Included \ Lake, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Last Status \ Deposit - Continue To Show, Mill Rate \ 28.9200, Neighborhood \ Berlin (23), Property Sub Type \ Condo, Style \ Single Detached, Waterfront Description \ Lake, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 1,509 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2124011502
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $166-370K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06037 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Berlin as a whole. Among 06037 homes, this home is 23.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Berlin, and 29.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06037 home values.
Nearby Schools in Berlin
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.