116 Stonewall Pl, Macon, GA 312043 beds, 3 baths, 2,888 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 368 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $39,000
- Price/sqft: $14
- MLS #: 123368
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,888 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: O072-0107
- Zillow Home ID: 76346253
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 Stonewall Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% lower than in Macon, and 46.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31204 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Macon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31204 home values.
- 2655 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$154K21.5--
- 130 Stonewall Pl Macon, GA$137K--21,440
- 111 Holmes Ave # 2 Macon, GA$84K211,240
- 111 Holmes Ave Macon, GA$141K211,104
- 138 Stonewall Pl Macon, GA$140K321,642
- 123 Holmes Ave Macon, GA$157K321,840
- 171 Stonewall Pl Macon, GA$146K21--
- 2639 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$297K42.54,196
- 144 Stonewall Pl Macon, GA$208K432,850
- 2685 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$170K322,260
- 2674 Stonewall Ter Macon, GA$111K31.51,248
- 117 Stonewall Pl Macon, GA$179K321,580
- 125 Stonewall Pl Macon, GA$161K322,748
- 125 Stonewall Pl Macon, GA$106K32--
- 2627 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$197K422,657
- 145 Holmes Ave Macon, GA$154K311,044
- 152 Stonewall Pl Macon, GA$132K211,375
- 133 Stonewall Pl Macon, GA$181K321,925
- 139 Stonewall Pl Macon, GA$129K322,361
- 2705 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$193K433,293
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!