116 Tremont St APT 208, Boston, MA 021351 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Zillow Home ID: 2113779911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 116 Tremont Street APT 208
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% lower than in Boston, and 90.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- 100 Tremont St APT 19 Brighton, MA$493K------
- 121 Tremont St APT 112 Brighton, MA$402K11726
- 106 Tremont St APT 301 Brighton, MA$617K22--
- 116 Tremont St APT 306 Boston, MA$255K11--
- 116 Tremont St APT 7 Brighton, MA$262K11--
- 106 Tremont St APT 5 Boston, MA$586K22--
- 116 Tremont St APT 103 Brighton, MA$455K11--
- 106 Tremont St # 989 Brighton, MA$633K32--
- 100 Tremont St APT 17 Brighton, MA$601K11--
- 106 Tremont St Brighton, MA$586K221,200
- 100 Tremont St APT 18 Brighton, MA$600K11--
- 116 Tremont St APT 301 Brighton, MA$342K21--
- 116 Tremont St APT 204 Brighton, MA$237K11--
- 116 Tremont St APT 7T Brighton, MA$253K11--
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292