- Built in 2006
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,011 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $338,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 224946
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator w/Ice Maker, Appliances \ Stack Washer/Dryer, Appliances \ Trash Compactor, Appliances \ Washer, Boat Facilities \ Assigned Slip, Boat Facilities \ Boat Dock, Boat Facilities \ Trailer Storage, Boat Facilities \ Water Depth (4 ft +), Boat Facilities \ Water Depth (4 ft -), Condo Fees \ TBD, Construction/Foundation \ Pilings, Construction/Foundation \ Slab, Dining Area \ Lvg/Dng Combo, Finish \ Concrete Board, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Floors \ Wood, Garage/Parking \ Attached Garage, Garage/Parking \ Covered, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Heat/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Heat/Cooling \ Heat Pump (Cool), Property Amenities \ Cable, Property Amenities \ Ceiling Fan(s), Property Amenities \ Fireplace, Property Amenities \ High Ceilings, Property Amenities \ Storage-In, Property Amenities \ Wet Bar, Property Amenities \ Wheelchair Accessible, Property Amenities \ Whirlpool, Property Amenities \ Window Treatments, Property Amenities \ Wrap Around Balcony, Property Type \ Condo, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Duplex, Type Units \ Corner Unit, Type Units \ Four or More Bedroom, Unit View \ Other-See Remarks, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Total Electric, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ Beach Access (Walking Distance <=1/4 Mi), Waterfront Property \ Canal Front, Waterfront Property \ Gulf Access (Walking Distance <=1/4 Mi), Zoning \ 2+ Family Residence
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Composition
- Foundation type: Piling
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,486 sqft
- Parcel #: 66-04-20-1-000-042.000.902
- Zillow Home ID: 72780473
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-700K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36542 homes, this home is 89.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 34.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36542, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gulf Shores, and 85.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Gulf Shores
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.