- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1160 Easy St, Morgan Hill, CA 950374 beds, 3 baths, 2,797 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $650,000
- Parking: 680 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,797 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 268
- Lot width: 97
- Parcel #: 77940003
- Zillow Home ID: 19851908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1160 Easy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% greater than in Morgan Hill, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
- 1150 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$1.1M432,860
- 1170 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$989K322,378
- 1140 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$944K42.52,382
- 1180 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$1.02M432,343
- 1165 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$1.07M42.53,088
- 1155 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$876K322,239
- 14200 Water Ave San Martin, CA$2.05M744,217
- 1137 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$979K432,522
- 1130 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$873K422,161
- 14210 Water Ave San Martin, CA$1.16M32.52,637
- 1135 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$943K432,416
- 14220 Water Ave San Martin, CA$1.11M----3,014
- 1120 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$855K422,638
- 1127 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$912K42.52,647
- 14490 Shadowlane Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.15M533,316
- 1125 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$946K432,705
- 1110 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$1.11M644,287
- 14075 Water Ave San Martin, CA$2.03M44.55,459
- 1115 Easy St Morgan Hill, CA$972K42.52,898
- 14500 Shadowlane Ct Morgan Hill, CA$940K42.52,619
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.