1160 Neal St NE, Washington, DC 20002Studio, 1,628 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,482 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $144,545
- Price/sqft: $89
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,628 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 4064 0047
- Zillow Home ID: 500743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1160 Neal St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Trinidad market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 149.2% greater than in Washington, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Trinidad home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Trinidad home values.
- 1158 Neal St NE Washington, DC$335K43.51,952
- 1162 Neal St NE Washington, DC$421K21.51,540
- 1156 Neal St NE Washington, DC$395K311,628
- 1164 Neal St NE Washington, DC$419K321,452
- 1154 Neal St NE Washington, DC$384K311,452
- 1166 Neal St NE Washington, DC$436K31.51,536
- 1152 Neal St NE Washington, DC$524K321,452
- 1168 Neal St NE Washington, DC$368K421,700
- 1150 Neal St NE Washington, DC$361K311,230
- 1148 Neal St NE Washington, DC$263K31.51,230
- 1146 Neal St NE Washington, DC$356K42.51,230
- 1302 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$367K221,216
- 1304 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$392K411,216
- 1300 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$379K421,216
- 1144 Neal St NE Washington, DC$528K342,000
- 1306 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$269K311,216
- 1308 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$402K311,216
- 1310 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$255K31.51,216
- 1312 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$350K321,216
- 1151 Oates St NE Washington, DC$346K221,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!