1160 Paioluolu Way, Honolulu, HI 968253 beds, 2 baths, 2,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,472 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal, Stone, Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Parcel #: 1390931120000
- Zillow Home ID: 624468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1160 Paioluolu Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hawaii Kai, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.9% lower than in Honolulu, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawaii Kai home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawaii Kai home values.
- 1166 Paioluolu Way Honolulu, HI$1.07M322,155
- 1143 Makaaoa St Honolulu, HI$1.03M322,041
- Makaaoa Pl Honolulu, HI$1.08M321,972
- 1161 Paioluolu Way Honolulu, HI$1.15M422,165
- 7859 Makaaoa Pl Honolulu, HI$1.06M421,990
- 1149 Makaaoa St Honolulu, HI$1.32M322,041
- 1165 Paioluolu Way Honolulu, HI$1.08M322,041
- 7853 Makaaoa Pl Honolulu, HI$998K321,983
- 7869 Makaaoa Pl Honolulu, HI$1.13M321,983
- Makaaoa St HI--------
- 1170 Palea Way Honolulu, HI$1.15M322,004
- 1176 Palea Way Honolulu, HI$993K321,868
- 7860 Makaaoa Pl Honolulu, HI$1.08M322,033
- 7858 Makaaoa Pl Honolulu, HI$1.08M321,972
- 7868 Makaaoa Pl Honolulu, HI$1.1M32.52,264
- 1144 Makaaoa St Honolulu, HI$1.07M331,868
- 7875 Makaaoa Pl Honolulu, HI$1.15M532,487
- 7852 Makaaoa Pl Honolulu, HI$1.07M322,033
- 1150 Makaaoa St Honolulu, HI$1.14M331,868
- 7872 Makaaoa Pl Honolulu, HI$1.09M322,033
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292