- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1160 S Ocean Blvd, Lantana, FL 334627 beds, 11 baths, 14,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 1987 for $1,064,600
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 5516 sqft
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 14,850 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 415
- Lot width: 162
- Parcel #: 42434502010000141
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 46839008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1160 S Ocean Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33462, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.1% greater than in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro, and 272.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33462 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33462 home values.
- 1160 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$1.34M------
- 1140 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$11.1M588,823
- 1120 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$8.52M58.513,876
- 1120 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$8.68M59.513,876
- 1200 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$13.1M--10.518,429
- 1180 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$10.4M58.58,106
- 1120 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$10.7M58.511,495
- 1220 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$11.5M578,628
- 1110 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$20.1M71014,685
- 1100 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL--------
- 1260 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$7.97M578,168
- 1260 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$4.96M57.511,762
- 115 Spoonbill Rd Lantana, FL$4.51M44.55,005
- 1100 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$26.8M51322,323
- 1280 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$20.9M81515,849
- 120 Spoonbill Rd Lantana, FL$8.05M6810,575
- 105 Spoonbill Rd Lantana, FL$3.27M44.54,000
- 1520 Paslay Pl Lantana, FL--55.58,175
- 1520 Paslay Pl Lantana, FL--------
- 1300 S Ocean Blvd Lantana, FL$8.08M566,304
Nearby Schools in Manalapan
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292