- Lot: 6,695 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 106 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,775 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $276,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- MLS #: 08915538
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- View: Water
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Water \ Lake Michigan, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Roof Type \ Asphalt\Glass (Shingles), Addtl Room 1 Name \ Storage, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Fireplace Type\Details \ Wood Burning, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Wooded, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Lot Description \ Pond, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Lower, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Fireplace Type\Details \ Attached Fireplace Doors\Screen, Family Room Level \ Lower, Lot Description \ Water View, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Basement \ Finished, Assessment Includes \ None, 4th Bedroom Level \ Lower, Driveway \ Concrete, Basement \ Sub-Basement, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Other, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Property Type \ Detached Single, Area Amenities \ Pond\Lake, Style Of House \ Tri-Level, Status \ New, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Basement (Y\N) \ Partial, Age \ 26-30 Years, Area Amenities \ Curbs\Gutters, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Equipment \ Radon Mitigation System(s), Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted\Cathedral Ceilings, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Laundry Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Garage Type \ Attached, Type of House \ Split Level w\ Sub, Garage Type \ Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0920314032
- Zillow Home ID: 4583125
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $293-395K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60516 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 1% decrease for Downers Grove as a whole. Among 60516 homes, this home is 20.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.1% higher than in Downers Grove, and 409.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downers Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60516 home values.
|1150 Valley View Dr Downers Grove, IL||$362K||3||3||2,172|
|1170 Valley View Dr Downers Grove, IL||$377K||3||3||1,983|
|7011 Foster Pl Downers Grove, IL||$400K||--||3||2,582|
|1161 Valley View Dr Downers Grove, IL||$300K||--||1||1,310|
|1140 Valley View Dr Downers Grove, IL||$358K||--||2.5||2,170|
|7051 Foster Rd Downers Grove, IL||$340K||--||1.5||1,741|
|1151 Valley View Dr Downers Grove, IL||$310K||--||3||1,319|
|7001 Foster Pl Downers Grove, IL||$359K||3||2.5||2,187|
|7061 Foster Rd Downers Grove, IL||$351K||--||2||1,748|
|1130 Valley View Dr Downers Grove, IL||$328K||--||2||1,682|
|1141 Valley View Dr Downers Grove, IL||$316K||--||2||1,351|
|1180 Hobart Ave Downers Grove, IL||$331K||--||1.5||1,496|
|7071 Foster Rd Downers Grove, IL||$351K||4||2||1,799|
|1170 Hobart Ave Downers Grove, IL||$403K||--||2.5||2,524|
|7030 Foster Rd Downers Grove, IL||$312K||--||2||1,401|
|7020 Foster Pl Downers Grove, IL||$299K||3||2||1,327|
|7000 Foster Pl Downers Grove, IL||$355K||--||3||1,980|
|1120 Valley View Dr Downers Grove, IL||$359K||--||2.5||2,309|
|7040 Foster Rd Downers Grove, IL||$303K||--||2||1,308|
|7010 Foster Pl Downers Grove, IL||$359K||3||3||2,187|
Nearby Schools in Downers Grove
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.