- Built in 1986
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,243 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $296/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $65,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $54
- MLS #: A2156315
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Parking Description: Guest Parking
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Equipment: Disposal
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- First Floor Entry
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Security Information: Other Security
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Amenities: Other
- Style: Condo 1-4 Stories
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Section: 19
- Unit View: Lake
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 10
- Development Name: LAKESHORE CONDO
- Folio Number: 10-79-19-021-0130
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,195 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 1079190210130
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 44004923
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $58-94K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% lower than in Homestead, and 615.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Homestead.
|Other Units in this Building (46)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1190 Washington Cir|
Nearby Schools in Homestead
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.