11605 Tall Pines Dr, Germantown, MD 208764 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,528 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,744 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $585,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Huge 6 bedroom brick colonial in Seneca Crossing!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,528 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0903084973
- Zillow Home ID: 37253899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11605 Tall Pines Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20876, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.3% higher than in Germantown, and 61.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20876 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Germantown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20876 home values.
- 11603 Tall Pines Dr Germantown, MD$487K--2.52,616
- 11608 Tall Pines Dr Germantown, MD$535K542,594
- 11701 Pilgrim Hill Ln Germantown, MD$503K--2.52,776
- 11606 Tall Pines Dr Germantown, MD$498K542,440
- 11610 Tall Pines Dr Germantown, MD$517K--3.52,932
- 11708 Virginia Pine Dr Germantown, MD$490K--32,616
- 11703 Pilgrim Hill Ln Germantown, MD$523K--3.52,776
- 11718 Virginia Pine Dr Germantown, MD$580K553,900
- 11710 Virginia Pine Dr Germantown, MD$510K--3.52,774
- 11601 Tall Pines Dr Germantown, MD$505K--3.52,822
- 11612 Tall Pines Dr Germantown, MD$519K--3.52,980
- 11604 Tall Pines Dr Germantown, MD$502K--3.52,616
- 11717 Virginia Pine Dr Germantown, MD$500K63.52,536
- 11705 Virginia Pine Dr Germantown, MD$495K43.52,526
- 11712 Virginia Pine Dr Germantown, MD$492K--3.52,458
- 21220 Seneca Crossing Dr Germantown, MD$603K52.54,232
- 11602 Tall Pines Dr Germantown, MD$526K--3.52,980
- 11614 Tall Pines Dr Germantown, MD$518K--3.52,932
- 11613 Tall Pines Dr Germantown, MD$502K422,616
- 11709 Virginia Pine Dr Germantown, MD$518K--3.52,932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!