11609 Blue Sky Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 731624 beds, 3 baths, 3,671 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 114 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $193,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: 554320
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 610 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,671 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 202711670
- Zillow Home ID: 60558112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11609 Blue Sky Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73162, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 50.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73162 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73162 home values.
- 11613 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$196K42.52,417
- 11605 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$209K42.52,642
- 11617 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$207K42.52,681
- 11601 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$203K42.52,737
- 8916 NW 116th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$226K332,926
- 11612 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$209K422,664
- 11621 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$188K32.52,233
- 11601 N Countyline Rd Yukon, OK$136K----1,938
- 8917 NW 115th St Oklahoma City, OK$199K322,385
- 11616 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$207K432,488
- 8912 NW 116th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$213K32.52,981
- 11701 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$216K332,651
- 11620 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$231K432,789
- 8924 NW 115th St Oklahoma City, OK$195K42.52,564
- 8913 NW 115th St Oklahoma City, OK$194K432,898
- 11601 Blueridge Ct Oklahoma City, OK$227K433,053
- 8920 NW 115th St Oklahoma City, OK$198K32.52,601
- 11605 Blueridge Ct Oklahoma City, OK$212K42.53,096
- 11700 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$197K332,510
- 8916 NW 115th St Oklahoma City, OK$198K432,846
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!