11611 220th St, Jamaica, NY 114113 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,834 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,834 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 113210027
- Zillow Home ID: 32166095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11611 220th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambria Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% higher than in New York, and 86.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cambria Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambria Heights home values.
- 11615 220th St Jamaica, NY$424K----1,733
- 11607 220th St Jamaica, NY$391K----1,470
- 11603 220th St Jamaica, NY$390K----1,890
- 11619 220th St Jamaica, NY$402K----1,785
- 11614 221st St Jamaica, NY$394K----1,305
- 11610 221st St Jamaica, NY$413K----1,305
- 11623 220th St Jamaica, NY$456K----1,806
- 11610 221st St Cambria Heights, NY$309K------
- 11618 221st St Jamaica, NY$399K----1,305
- 11606 221st St Jamaica, NY$378K----1,305
- 11622 221st St Jamaica, NY$403K----1,305
- 11622 221st St Cambria Heights, NY$382K33--
- 220th St Jamaica, NY$397K----1,536
- 11602 221st St Jamaica, NY$368K----1,344
- 11624 221st St Jamaica, NY$373K----1,348
- 11627 220th St Jamaica, NY$429K----1,806
- 11626 221st St Jamaica, NY$353K----1,348
- 115115 220th St Jamaica, NY$418K----2,244
- 11612 220th St Jamaica, NY$368K----1,160
- 11630 221st St Jamaica, NY$360K----1,453
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!