- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11619 Delwick Dr, Windermere, FL 347864 beds, 3 baths, 2,719 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $519,000
- Parking: 3 spaces, 570 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,719 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 312228735503100
- Zillow Home ID: 66187041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11619 Delwick Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34786 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% less than in Orlando Metro, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34786 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
- 11625 Delwick Dr Windermere, FL$325K422,204
- 11613 Delwick Dr Windermere, FL$447K432,686
- 11618 Delwick Dr Windermere, FL$451K432,818
- 11607 Delwick Dr Windermere, FL$434K432,418
- 11631 Delwick Dr Windermere, FL$492K333,169
- 11624 Delwick Dr Windermere, FL$410K432,714
- 11606 Delwick Dr Windermere, FL$403K432,742
- 11651 Vicolo Loop Windermere, FL$457K432,611
- 11645 Vicolo Loop Windermere, FL$393K432,526
- 11639 Vicolo Loop Windermere, FL$324K322,234
- 11657 Vicolo Loop Windermere, FL$405K432,794
- 11551 Delwick Dr Windermere, FL$428K432,644
- 11637 Delwick Dr Windermere, FL$348K422,066
- 11636 Delwick Dr Windermere, FL$343K432,267
- 11550 Delwick Dr Windermere, FL$406K532,878
- 11550 Delwick Dr Windermere, FL$331K532,878
- 11550 Delwick Dr Windermere, FL$422K532,843
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.