- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 83 days on Zillow
- Views: 847 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $4
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2010 for $98,500
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 1507361
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Amenities \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Range/Oven, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Direction House Faces \ S, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Masonite, Fence \ Full, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ Central, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Security System-Owned, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Lot Description \ Corner Lot, Mineral Rights \ None, Pool \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Contemporary
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 61439142954860
- Zillow Home ID: 22212355
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $87-110K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74055 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Owasso as a whole. Among 74055 homes, this home is 24.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 16.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74055, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% greater than in Owasso, and 13.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74055 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Owasso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74055 home values.
|11619 E 84th Ct N Owasso, OK||$85K||--||1||1,110|
|11617 E 84th Ct N Owasso, OK||$86K||--||1||1,080|
|8434 N 117th East Ave Owasso, OK||$94K||--||2||1,194|
|11701 E 84th Pl N Owasso, OK||$112K||--||2||1,499|
|11615 E 84th Ct N Owasso, OK||$111K||--||1||1,768|
|8430 N 117th East Ave Owasso, OK||$111K||4||2||1,740|
|8425 N 116th East Pl Owasso, OK||$100K||3||2||1,110|
|11705 E 84th Pl N Owasso, OK||$116K||--||2||1,509|
|8423 N 116th East Pl Owasso, OK||$90K||--||1||1,110|
|11613 E 84th Ct N Owasso, OK||$93K||--||2||1,090|
|8426 N 117th East Ave Owasso, OK||$107K||3||2||1,469|
|8421 N 116th East Pl Owasso, OK||$87K||2||2||1,062|
|11702 E 84th Pl N Owasso, OK||$118K||3||2||1,445|
|11709 E 84th Pl N Owasso, OK||$119K||--||2||1,731|
|11611 E 84th Ct N Owasso, OK||$89K||2||1||986|
|8419 N 116th East Pl Owasso, OK||$88K||--||2||1,150|
|8422 N 117th East Ave Owasso, OK||$121K||--||2||2,030|
|11706 E 84th Pl N Owasso, OK||$129K||4||2||1,800|
|11609 E 84th Ct N Owasso, OK||$96K||--||1||1,110|
|8417 N 116th East Pl Owasso, OK||$88K||2||1||1,110|
Nearby Schools in Owasso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.