11622 Curzon Rd, Jamaica, NY 114183 beds, 2 baths, 1,715 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 34 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,050,000
- Price/sqft: $612
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,715 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 86
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 033210183
- Zillow Home ID: 32005892
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11622 Curzon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kew Gardens, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in New York, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kew Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kew Gardens home values.
- 8368 117th St Jamaica, NY$925K----2,005
- 8375 117th St Jamaica, NY--11500
- 8365 116th St Jamaica, NY$779K----1,617
- 8367 116th St Jamaica, NY$876K----1,617
- 8361 116th St Jamaica, NY$755K----1,560
- 8371 116th St APT 5B Jamaica, NY$305K11596
- 11602 Curzon Rd Jamaica, NY$1.31M----2,058
- 8371 116th St APT 6C Richmond Hill, NY$363K11765
- 8371 116th St Richmond Hill, NY$324K11815
- 8371 116th St APT 3D Richmond Hill, NY$380K------
- 8371 116th St APT 3D Richmond Hill, NY$386K------
- 8371 116th St Richmond Hill, NY$364K21815
- 8371 116th St APT 5A Richmond Hill, NY$337K211,154
- 8371 116th St APT 4E Richmond Hill, NY$376K21865
- 8371 116th St APT 3D Richmond Hill, NY$377K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292