11626 Rocky Ln, Lakeside, CA 920403 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 350 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3751121800
- Zillow Home ID: 16874188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11626 Rocky Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Lakeside, and 24% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92040 home values.
- 11638 Rocky Ln Lakeside, CA$536K432,432
- 11615 Topo Ln Lakeside, CA$500K641,772
- 11561 Topo Ln Lakeside, CA$242K11690
- 11655 Rocky Ln Lakeside, CA$431K221,368
- Rocky Ln Lakeside, CA$440K12.51,736
- 11625 Topo Ln Lakeside, CA$497K322,165
- 11631 Topo Ln Lakeside, CA$454K321,721
- 11555 Topo Ln Lakeside, CA$425K421,425
- 11695 Topo Ln Lakeside, CA$536K442,753
- 12470 San Vicente Ave Lakeside, CA$362K211,216
- 11545 Topo Ln Lakeside, CA$431K421,425
- 11520 Rocky Ln Lakeside, CA$528K42.52,319
- 12430 San Vicente Ave Lakeside, CA$256K11722
- 11723 Topo Ln Lakeside, CA$498K431,824
- 11729 Topo Ln Lakeside, CA$446K321,488
- 11721 Topo Ln Lakeside, CA$412K321,630
- Topo Ln Lakeside, CA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!