- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11627 200th St, Jamaica, NY 114122 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Smoke Free
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 110720017
- Zillow Home ID: 32160324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11627 200th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Albans, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 922.5% higher than in New York, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 11623 200th St Jamaica, NY$365K321,330
- 11629 200th St Jamaica, NY$400K----1,441
- 11621 200th St # 2 Saint Albans, NY$328K31--
- 11633 200th St Jamaica, NY$395K411,330
- 11621 200th St Jamaica, NY$372K3--1,200
- 11617 200th St Jamaica, NY$372K41.51,560
- 11635 200th St Saint Albans, NY$406K----1,200
- 11639 200th St Jamaica, NY$379K----1,460
- 11615 200th St Jamaica, NY$374K----1,330
- 11626 201st St Jamaica, NY$392K----1,200
- 11628 201st St Jamaica, NY$406K----1,460
- 11622 201st St Jamaica, NY$370K----1,330
- 11630 201st St Jamaica, NY$417K----1,200
- 11618 201st St Jamaica, NY$374K----1,330
- 11634 201st St Jamaica, NY$369K----1,200
- 11611 200th St Jamaica, NY$238K631,441
- 11616 201st St Jamaica, NY$424K----1,330
- 11636 201st St Jamaica, NY$394K321,330
- 11636 201st St Saint Albans, NY$315K31--
- 11612 201st St Jamaica, NY$460K111,330
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292