1163 Linden Cir, Beecher, IL 604012 beds, 2 baths, 1,615 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,615 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2222162010140000
- Zillow Home ID: 64765996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1163 Linden Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.8% lower than in Beecher, and 586.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beecher.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60401 home values.
- 1153 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$173K231,650
- 1157 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$194K------
- 1167 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$222K------
- 1153 Linden Cir # A Beecher, IL$182K----1,500
- 1173 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$197K221,900
- 1147 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$230K32.51,800
- 1164 Cherry Ln Beecher, IL$215K42.52,500
- 1174 Cherry Ln Beecher, IL$196K----2,700
- 1154 Cherry Ln Beecher, IL$215K----2,400
- 1143 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$214K321,900
- 1164 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$235K------
- 1158 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$223K------
- 1184 Cherry Ln Beecher, IL$267K63.52,900
- 1148 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$233K------
- 1144 Cherry Ln Beecher, IL$222K432,500
- 432 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$220K------
- 1144 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$232K------
- 401 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$221K------
- 411 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$204K------
- 442 Linden Cir Beecher, IL$215K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292