1163 N 11th St, Reading, PA 196045 beds, 2 baths, 1,937 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1900
- 87 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2006 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $30
- MLS #: 6412635
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,937 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 13531737161793
- Zillow Home ID: 8838567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1163 N 11th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.7% lower than in Reading, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19604 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19604 home values.
- 1161 N 11th St Reading, PA$62K51.51,909
- 1165 N 11th St Reading, PA$131K----3,852
- 1159 N 11th St Reading, PA$66K51.51,954
- 1157 N 11th St Reading, PA$61K51.51,827
- 1155 N 11th St Reading, PA$62K521,777
- 1153 N 11th St Reading, PA$61K421,777
- 1151 N 11th St Reading, PA$62K511,777
- 1116 Marion St Reading, PA$57K421,796
- 1149 N 11th St Reading, PA$62K511,777
- 1118 Marion St Reading, PA$62K511,701
- 1147 N 11th St Reading, PA$59K221,176
- 1120 Marion St Reading, PA$60K421,701
- 1107 Marion St Reading, PA$67K511,968
- 1105 Marion St Reading, PA$59K511,835
- 1109 Marion St Reading, PA$62K512,024
- 1103 Marion St Reading, PA$58K511,835
- 1111 Marion St Reading, PA$64K411,884
- 1145 N 11th St Reading, PA$64K521,856
- 1101 Marion St Reading, PA$144K----5,963
- 1122 Marion St Reading, PA$58K41.51,811
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!