11630 N 30th Pl, Phoenix, AZ 850283 beds, 2 baths, 1,578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,378 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Great Room, Kitchen
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,578 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 16629197
- Zillow Home ID: 7816877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11630 N 30th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% lower than in Phoenix, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 11634 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ$255K--21,572
- 11631 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ$263K321,758
- 11640 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ$305K--21,773
- 11635 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ$239K--21,572
- 3015 E Altadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$323K--21,874
- 11627 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ$248K321,578
- 11629 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ$326K--21,937
- 11639 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ$250K--21,417
- 3025 E Altadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$364K--22,467
- 11633 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ$313K--22,207
- 11625 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ$295K--22,497
- 11621 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ$235K321,810
- 11639 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ$217K--21,737
- 11802 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ$159K31.751,600
- 11801 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ$262K--22,320
- 3022 E Sierra St Phoenix, AZ$286K--22,047
- 11615 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ$302K--22,047
- 11634 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ$252K--21,440
- 3016 E Sierra St Phoenix, AZ$273K--21,937
- 11630 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ$211K--21,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.