11635 199th St, Jamaica, NY 114125 beds, 3 baths, 1,332 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $450,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 110710014
- Zillow Home ID: 32160293
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11635 199th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St. Albans market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2150% greater than in New York, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 11639 199th St Jamaica, NY$392K----1,186
- 11633 199th St Jamaica, NY$471K433,325
- 11629 199th St Jamaica, NY$376K----1,186
- 11625 199th St Jamaica, NY$408K----1,186
- 11634 200th St Jamaica, NY$386K----1,321
- 11636 200th St Jamaica, NY$548K----1,760
- 11640 200th St Jamaica, NY$579K----1,920
- 11630 200th St Jamaica, NY$365K42.51,321
- 19923 Linden Blvd Jamaica, NY$387K----2,800
- 19923 Linden Blvd Saint Albans, NY$352K------
- 11621 199th St Jamaica, NY$379K----1,186
- 11628 200th St Jamaica, NY$346K----1,321
- 19925 Linden Blvd Jamaica, NY$461K----2,800
- 11624 200th St Jamaica, NY$376K321,900
- 11619 199th St Saint Albans, NY$316K42.5--
- 11619 199th St Jamaica, NY$435K421,186
- 20001 Linden Blvd Jamaica, NY$400K----2,800
- 11622 200th St Jamaica, NY$367K----1,321
- 20003 Linden Blvd Jamaica, NY$400K----2,800
- 11633 199th St Saint Albans, NY$295K31.52,174
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!