- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,342 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 1528854
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 756 sqft
- Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Siding \ Partial Brick, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Laminate, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances Remain \ Range\Oven, Fence \ Chain Link, Exterior Siding \ Masonite, Heating System \ Central, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Pool \ None, Additional Buildings \ 2nd Garage, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Direction House Faces \ E, Style \ Ranch, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Energy Features \ Attic Exhaust Fan, Garage Description \ Detached, Hot Water \ Electric, House Size \ 1000-1250 SqFt, Utilities Available \ Electric, Utilities Available \ Phone, Utilities Available \ Water, Utilities Available \ Cable TV, Utilities Available \ Gas
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,121 sqft
- Parcel #: 57350140600040
- Zillow Home ID: 22199029
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $92-144K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74021 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Owasso as a whole. Among 74021 homes, this home is 7.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 32.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74021, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% lower than in Owasso, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74021 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Owasso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74021 home values.
Nearby Schools in Owasso
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!